• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 5 converted to RoboHelp 8 styles

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2010 Feb 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just converted a RoboHelp HTML 5 project into a RoboHelp 8 project. I am using IE7 and microsoft 2007 applications. I am also in RoboHelp 8.02.208.

The file converted fine.

There are a few issues.

The following issues with the style sheet occurred when the project was converted.

All of the bulleted list styles there were defined as bullets were converted to a number list rather than bullets. The style did not bring in the bullet style.

The alpha list style was also converted to numbers.

This style sheet has been used with other conversions and for some reason this conversion change occurred in a RoboHelp 8 conversion.

Has anyone had this issue to occur and how did you solve this.  I am sure that I can redefine the styles but I just want to know why this happened in the conversion and if there is another way to solve the issue rather than changing the styles.

Thanks.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2010 Feb 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do a search in the Forums, there are LOTS of us that have this same problem and there is no easy fix. If you find one, please let me know. I'm not versed enough in HTML to change these over as suggested and modifying individual topics isn't an option in our 3,000+ topic project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp