• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document is licensed for a different user account

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2010 Jan 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to read some ebooks on a different computer and get this error. I think I might have given ADE the wrong Adobe ID when I set it up on the new computer. Any idea how I can change to the correct authorized ID. I already tried re-installing ADE but keeps going back to the wrong ID. Appreciate any help. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2010 Feb 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and tried to uninstall, install again etc.

At last I searched the registry (Windows XP) for AdobeID and changed the value with my new idname.

Perhaps not the official way, but it works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you for the info. I opened a case through the Adobe web portal which is apparantly in the process of being seen to. However if all else fails then your idea would be worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like a plan - may solve my issue I have raised under another post "Adobe error (-432).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2010 Feb 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried your suggestion, located the AdobeID in the registry and change it to the correct Adobe ID, it is now showing the correct AdobeID but I still cannot open the e-book. However when I login as administrator and re-install ADE and provide correct AdobeID, I was able to read the e-book. So at the moment whenever I need to read the e-book I have to log off and log back in as administrator. I still need to resove the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines