• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed of Actions During A FMR.

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2010 Feb 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a Full Mostion Recording of my Broswer window. The recording lasts about 45 seconds, and I do a couple of different things during that recording.

When I go to view the recording I just did in a slide, the screen capture is about 45 seconds, but all the actions that I've done during the recording seem sped up. This is causing me a lot of greif because I need the the actions to line up with audio that I am importing. I don't understand why when I view the screen capture all the actions happen in the first 15 seconds.

I have the "Actions in Real Time" checkbox checked, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. Is there another setting somewhere that will fix this issue?

Please help.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I don't believe the "Actions in Real Time" setting will have any effect on Full Motion Recording. In essence, all Full Motion *IS* recorded in "Real Time", because it records in a totally different manner.

Not sure what to advise on the audio. You do have an option of editing audio to make changes. Perhaps that will help?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply. Basically to make things a little clearer. Lets say 40 seconds into my FMR I click a link.

When I am finished recording, this action is now being done about 15 seconds into my Captured animation. Everything is sped up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources