• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation arrows in RoboHelp 7?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2010 Feb 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these arrrow no longer available? I have the bread crumbs but can't find the navigational arrows we used to insert on each page.

Thanks,

Rich

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rich

I'm thinking that maybe you are referring to the old old old type of WebHelp? Since skins came along the browse buttons are situated just above the TOC/Index/Glossary/Search. If you are generating WebHelp, you can still get the "in topic" browse sequence by choosing to use "Traditional - no skin" as the skin type.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,

Yes, you are right. I was thinking of the old "in topic" browse navigation.

Here is another question:

If I use the browse buttons above the TOC/Index sometimes, within a book, it will skip topics without following the sequence.

What causes this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

You probably need to check your Browse Sequence. If a topic is being skipped over, it was likely added into the mix after the initial Browse Sequence was created. Some folks mistakenly believe that because they created a Browse Sequence once and used the "Auto-create" option, they have somehow triggered a setting where anything new is automatically included. This simply isn't true. Using auto-create is telling RoboHelp to scan the existing TOC and create a sequence based on what it finds. If the TOC changes later, you need to re-create the sequence.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp