• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Books in ADE, but cant transfer to Sony Reader

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2010 Feb 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My husband just purchased the Sony Pocket Edition for me and I have been able to download and read free ebooks from feebooks.com, but when I went to check some out from the Ohio Ebook project, that is when I started having issues.

The files are .acsm.  I can view them in ADE, can see my reader plugged in and is listed in ADE (never did ask me to authorize it, but maybe that was because I already had done so in Sony Redaer Library?)

Anyway, now I have my library ebooks checked out, sitting in ADE, but can NOT for the life of me get them to my sony pocket edition.  What am I doing incorrectly?

Thank you for any help- it is greatly apprecited

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2010 Feb 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found out what I was doing incorrectly. I was trying to transfer the .ascm file and did not realize that a new folder opened elsewhere called "My Digital Editions" where the library ebooks PDFs were. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines