Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I NEED HELP! my prs-600 is mad

Feb 05, 2010 Feb 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recent purchased a new laptop with Windows 7 installed I installed Digital editions before I installed the sony reader software. In the sony authorization page I get the following error message; Sorry, we are unable to activate your device, you have reach the maximum number of allowed activation. Error Code (2023) so I went on the previously authorized computer and deauthorized it through the reader software. Do I need to do this with DE, if so what is the procedure? I went on to attempt running DE and I get a error message there as well; E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 428:5428:6428 urn:uuid:bc98ab13-a09c463d-94f3-6b6aeee9634f0 can you help or point me in the right direction? Thank you Chris Cobb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get your activation count increased by submitting a support request at http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

submitted request

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines