Exit

I can't opent document ???

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2008 Nov 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a document (*.acsm), I will recieved the following messages

Resume pending tasks
One or more tasks were running when ADE has abnormaly terminated. Do you want to resume pending tasks?

Afte Click OK, the message appaear:

Error getting license
License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2008 Dec 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Has anyone answered you? This is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2008 Dec 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. It is very important trouble.
It is my problem:
Error getting license
License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER
I need help me

Gustavo Majano
gusmajano@cantv.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2009 Feb 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this has been going on since December and still no response? Adobe you really!! suck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2009 Mar 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are you looking at these forums? Do you have a suggestion to resolve this issue? Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2009 Mar 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam, Bryan.
This is a USER to USER forum. While I and other Adobe employees occasionally cruise the forums and reply to messages, this is not an Adobe Support forum.

If you are not getting a question answered here, then I would suggest you follow the advice that is at the top of the forum:
If the forums do not answer your question, please contact Technical Support.
(Where the technical support link leads you to http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/ )

Jim Lester
Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2009 Mar 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had similar problems. Have emailed Adobe but not surprisingly, no response. I have experienced various problems with DE 1.7 and all of the problems can be seen plaguing other users as well. I really feel sorry for the retailers because today, they had to refund my money because neither they nor Adobe seem to be able to fix the problems we encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2010 Feb 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here i would really like some help and i've tried authorizing my computer and everything and it's till coming up as error when i download it.

is there anyway i could get some help from the adobe team or something my  email is yaidenlina@hotmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2010 Mar 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contacted Adobe support who gave me a list of instructions which included uninstalling Digital Editions, deleting registry files, deleting ebook files (after saving them elsewhere), emptying trash folder and rebooting (unfortunately this didn't work).

However when I carried out a simple system restore (start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore) and went back to a restore point before I had authorised Digital Editions this worked and I was able to access all my ebooks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines