9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2010 11:11 PM by Ashok Deivasigamani RSS

Is anyone receiving this error (ALC-WKS-007-049 - An error occurred while initializing Workspace)?

webmonkey8 Community Member

I'm have installed Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Server and Workbench on a server.  This is the trial version and has already expired on January 4th, 2010.  However, I was still able to create forms using Workbench ES2 on my local PC and connect and login to Workspace ES2 server, until a few days ago.  The error message whenever I try to login to the Workspace server is:

ALC-WKS-007-049 - An error occurred while initializing Workspace.

I can still login to the Administration console for LiveCycle ES2 Server, however.

Is it because I'm using a trial version of ES2/Workbench?  I find it strange how I could still login even after the trial date.  I'm unable to login starting from a few days ago only.

I've looked online to troubleshoot this issue, and the "LiveCycle ES Error Code Reference" document said I should refer to a log file.  Where is this log file on the server?  I looked into the root LiveCyle ES2 folder and there's no such log file for this issue, only installation log files.

If anyone can shed some light on this, that would be much appreciated!

Thank you.