• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding an image to master page messes up body formatting?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2010 Feb 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH8 and have formatted all my topics with CSS - all looks great. Then when I insert a 100px-high graphic into the top right corner of a master page (above the body box), when I generate the help file, my text formatting is thrown away. It looks like it's replaces with some the default font. Anyone know why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2010 Feb 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it’s a bug. I noticed that as soon as I click Apply after having chosen the Master Page from the drop-down list (when assigning the master page to a topic), the CSS (on the "Next" page) goes to the default (from my CSS). I don’t think this is supposed to happen. If I reselect my CSS, then complete the generation, all looks okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2010 Feb 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi there - seems not to be a bug. By default rh8 uses the default.css for the master pages. Open up the project-settings-pod where you can find your masterpage > then right click on it > choose the master page properties. Under the second tab you can choose the appropriate style-file. Added a screenshot for you - unfortunately i've only a german version installed - nevertheless it may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp