E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2009 Dec 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-support,

I have opened a case on december 2th.

This is Case #0181315315

The case was redirected to the UK desk but I have the idea the UK desk does not exist at all, because I haven't received any reaction in TWO weeks!

I am still waiting for an answer.

The complete message in ADE is

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 7:5007:6007 urn:uuid:01a744bf-d80c-4fb9-b4ed-265e5b7b6bcc

I have purchased 10 digital books on this ID and I am unable to read them.

At the moment I have zero working accounts and I want to have 3 One for my PC, one for my Sony eReader and one for my mac.

Please HELP!

The books (and eReader) are a gift for Christmas (THIS year)

Thanx for helping me.

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the hassle that our support desk put you through, and have reset you back to 5 activations available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx, It works again.

pitty it took that long.

I will never re-install the software.

Thanx again,

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because this seems the only way to receive attention from Adobe support, I notify that I've opened a support case #0181308117 about the same issue on Nov. 30th (!!!!) and since then I haven't got a single word in reply to my request. So I ask here once again (hoping it will be the last time) ; please, please, please, reset the counter !

thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stanislao.mulinsky,

I sent you a pm with the information needed to do the reset (AdobeID or full and exact text of the error message as above), I could not find any in the case#.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2010 Feb 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To JIM LESTER

Hi I have just left a message on the forum re this frustrating problem and wondered how you can help. Cannot use my sony prs-505 at all now. unable to download books from anywhere to anywhere. understand you can reset. I hope so cause I need Help badly. No one else at Adobe seems to have any idea of what I'm talking about.

With thanks and anticipation

treaclelatte0101 (Julie)  In the UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2010 Feb 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as everybody else I get the same error message and submitted a Case Report to Adobe 10 days ago Cas Number is:

Case #0181421501

I have only had from Adobe a holding response and despite sending two further requests I still have not got a response.  I now have a Sony Touch Reader which I cannot upload my new ebooks to.  Has anybody got any suggestions as to how I can overcome this or at least get Adobe to respond to my Case Report.

Is it because I am in he UK and not the USA that the response from Adobe is slow or do they not care.

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that they don't care. The only way to have your problems solved is to expose them here, on the forums. Once I have posted my complaints here, I have been contactec in a matter of hours, and the problem has been solved immediately. So, be sure that your waiting is almost over

cheers, Marcello

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset your activations and complained to the support management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim. I have now managed to get the books from ADE to my Elonex ereader but am still having the original problem of not being able to open/read them. I get a message saying, "No valid lisence for this book" on the books I recently purchased. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines