Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hindi font changing after submission - help urgent

Level 1

Hi all,

This is the first time I am working in Adobe Livecycle ES. I am creating a pdf which will take input from user and after submission i am calling a webservvice where this submited pdf will upload. Everything is working fine till now,

Now the requirement is to design form in Hindi language (an Indian language). I using Mangal font for desiging hindi form. But when I submit this form and the form uploads into server using webservice the hindi font changes into english letter. Server has no hindi or Mangal font installed. I want that when i create form using Mangal font (hindi font) it should go as it is into server.

I read somewhere that there is some prorperty in form designer through which we can fix the used form with our form, so that it will not change after submitting.

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!   - All kind of help much appriciated.

Thanks

singhmao

1 Reply

Level 10

Make sure the two things available:

1. Embed fonts option enabled.

This option is available in Designer->File->Form Properties->Save Options panel

Important: This will work only for PDF files (not for XDP)

2. Adobe Reader Extended Languages support font pack installed on the target machine the Hindi font is not installed.

Nith

DISCLAIMER:

========================================================================

"This communication is intended only for the named recipient and others authorized to receive it.

It contains confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action you may take in reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated otherwise, this communication is not intended, nor should it be taken to create any legal and/or contractual relation or otherwise. Ministry of Finance (MOF) is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Whilst MOF undertakes all reasonable efforts to screen outgoing e-mails for viruses, it cannot be held liable for any viruses transmitted by this e-mail."