• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directory "asimages" increasing presentation size

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2010 Feb 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've published 6 different presentations, each about 1 hour long, and each having about 60 slides.  The average size of the published file set is about 60MB.

But one of my presentations ended up being over 300MB in size!  Upon investigation, I discovered an extra directory, called "asimages" inside the "data" directory.  Inside "asimages", I found copies of all the images and icons from my slides as separate files.

None of my other presentations has this "asimages" directory, and I can't find any parameter that would cause this to happen.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance...

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2010 Feb 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I went back to the original PPT and re-published it, and this time the "asimages" directory did not appear -- weird!

But I'd still like to know what happened...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2010 Feb 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it have to do with the high quality of images when publishing?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources