• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing pieces of a Word document into Captivate

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2010 Feb 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to write a training course on how to fill out a form that is written in Word.  The form is letter sized so I want to zoom in to each section of the form and provide a zoomed in good quality image of that part of the document in Captivate 4.  I have tried the snapshot feature in Acrobat, cropping in Photoshop but when I import to Captivate, the image quality is very poor.  I have the slide properties quality setting set to JPEG and tried Optimized but the image degrades too much.  Is there a trick to this?  I guess what I will work on next is to take a photo of that section of document  and import the photo.

Thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to report that I figured this out.  First, I exported the

Word document into pdf.  Then I opened the pdf in Photoshop.  I cropped each section in Photoshop and saved as separate

psd file.  I then imported each psd into Captivate.  No jpeg format.  That degrades the quality too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try PNG (internally used in CP)?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources