• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

combining projects

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2008 Mar 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have some archived Projects I'd like to combine into a new larger project; how can this be accomplished>
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2008 Mar 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi ndhrgfrjkfk

Hopefully all the projects are the same dimensions. For example, 640 x 480. Otherwise, you may see some unwanted or unexpected results.

I'd probably take the following approach. Create a totally fresh blank project sized appropriately. Then one by one, click File > Import > Slides/Objects... and point at the other projects.

Please do keep in mind that we normally recommend not exceeding between 50-65 slides as a very general maximum. A lot of the deciding factor is related to the overall project dimensions, number of objects on each slide, how much audio there is, things like that. You may get away with as many as 100 to 150. Certainly I'd never want to exceed that.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources