• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't it stay?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2010 Feb 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started to use Adobe Digital Editions, due to a library book in electronic form. I just wonder how on earth I can get the book to open at the page I was last on, when I restart the program. I watched the program open today, ans saw it actually does, but only for 3 seconds, then goes back to show the book cover. The bookmarks are no help, as they only appear to be used for putting down notes. I did try to use a bookmark to write down the page I was on, but there was no bookmark to open next time. Of course I've also tried the save-button.

Why doesn't the program work just like Acrobat Reader, and open on the page where you last were?

I have Mac OS X version 10.4.11

Would be very pleased for some help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have added the book to the ADE library.  ADE does not remember bookmarks

for any books not added to the library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did try, but I couldn't choose the document,as it was in grey letters. When I opened the library, however, there were as many pictures of the cover as times I had opened the book, so in some way it looked as if it had left its mark there.

Make sure you have added the book to the ADE library. ADE does not remember