• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top level Index entry popup message appears to click on subindex entry

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2010 Feb 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built a CHM help, and when I open the help to the index tab, and double-click on entries which containin sub entries, I receive the following message:

To locate information about this keyword, please select one of the subentries in the list.

See a screenshot below.  The dialog appears when I double-click on the "Abgeischertes Signal" top level index entry.

ToplevelIndex.JPG

Is there any way to translate this message?

I'm using RoboHelp HTML 8.0.2.208 (from TCS2).

I've searched for the string in all the files under C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 to no avail.

Thanks

Niall

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2010 Feb 17, 2010

Hi,

AFAIK, this is controlled by the HTML help viewer, just as the standard button captions (Home etc).

On my local PC, I get this message in Dutch, while on the VMware server I get this message in English. Try viewing the CHM on a German (or other language) OS and see if that helps.

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

AFAIK, this is controlled by the HTML help viewer, just as the standard button captions (Home etc).

On my local PC, I get this message in Dutch, while on the VMware server I get this message in English. Try viewing the CHM on a German (or other language) OS and see if that helps.

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops! Sorry Willam. Didn't see you there

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niall and welcome to the RH community.

I believe that with CHM files this is controlled by the PCs langauge settings rather than anything inside RoboHelp.

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp