• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can administrative actions be tracked?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2010 Feb 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if it is possible to track the actions of an administrator in the system.  I would like to be able to see what users a certain administrator has setup or who created a particular login.  I am the only training manager at my company, but I have recently noticed some abscure logins when running my reports.  Someone is creating logins, giving these logisn access to admin rights and placing them in various groups, having the complete training and deleting them.  All facility managers have Admin access so I'm not sure where this is occuring.   The information avaiable for these logins are very vague with often only a first name, and they do not show up on my user list.  If anyone has some suggestions on tracking down the source of this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 20, 2010 Apr 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! not that I am aware of. Have you tried giving Limited Administrative rights?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

instead of creating general "Admin" users, create users with respective names, passwords  and give them rights. Change the default Admin password and dont share that. Ask all users to login with respective user accounts. SO anyone who changes any content something like that you can track based on user name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines