• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export and import a set of variables?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2010 Feb 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using RH8 under WinXP. I use variables for our product names (=single software modules). This makes it easier to change the name, if a product name has changed. For each of these products there is a single RH-project. Now I want to import a set of variables, that I've created in one of those projects, to another project. Up to now, I haven't found an export/import option in RH for these set of variables. Is there a possibility to import/export these variables?

Kind regards

Stefan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2010 Feb 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set up a test project close it, copy the rhvariable.apj file from a project with the variables into it. Reopen the test project.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2010 Mar 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

thx for your answer. This recommendation did work.

Greetings

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp