Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to unautorized your computer???

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2010 Feb 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I placed in the incorrect email address into my Digital editions when I have books on my other email address username... How do I correct that?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2010 Feb 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ADE, Ctrl-Shift-D (Windows) or Cmd-Shift-D (Mac) will remove the activation, and allow you to reactivate with a different ID when you launch ADE again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2010 Feb 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had not used an email when I installed ADE on my Mac, which it said then that it wouldn't work with anything but the computer.

Since then, I've bought a Nook and would like it to work with ADE.  But your suggestion of keystrokes doesn't help.

So maybe I need to remove all references to ADE on the computer to redo the whole thing.  How do I do that?

Lloyd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines