Expand my Community achievements bar.

Digital Signature filteration (eg: cn=TEST) Javascript code

Level 1

Hi

Thanks in advance....

Please find the details below :

1. When you open the PDF you will see a button. OnClicking the button the signature window displays, this window is same as the window which appears on clicking the signature field.

2. When you open this document in the Livecycle Designer you will see a JavaScript code written in the button. This code generates the window and displays all the signature deployed in the machine.

Requirement : I need to put a filter on this button, when the user clicks the button it should only displays those signatures which belongs to the particular group/profile.
Eg: cn=TEST. In this scenario it should display only those signature belonging to the TEST group/profile after clicking the button.

Basically i want to restrict only a particular group/profile to sign the document. Let me know how can i achieve this functionality..

I have attached the pdf for your reference.

Regards

Mahesh Pillay

+91-9930315761

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Mahesh

You can set "seed values" for a signature using JavaScript.  You will need to refer to the Acrobat JavaScript guide for more details.  Seed Values allow you to control how a signature bejaves whern signed (i.e. what certificate must be used (who can sign) to sign the document).

Regards

Steve

Level 1

Steve,

Thanks for your reply...

I had tried with the seed value but unfortunalty could not find the correct syntex/code for setting the seed value in my javascript code.

Appreciate if could provide me the code , since i am not an expert in javasceript and i am trying this for a very long time...

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Mahesh Pillay