Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Entry Boxes wont capture

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2010 Feb 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im working on a powerbuilder sim and when I record in assessment or demonstration mode, it wont automaticaly insert the text boxes.  Seems to always do it with microsoft applications, but not many others. Is there something Im missing or will captivate 4 only insert text entry boxes for certain applications?

Cheers,

Happy

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just a question: are you perhaps using a wireless keyboard? Sometimes I'm having the same issue with that keyboard. And what is recorded by CP: text typing? I create a lot of CP-movies for MS Project.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Historically, I recall seeing posts where Captivate has issues with PowerBuilder. For example, the Technical Note I link to below.

Click here to view

You may find that this is just an issue you will have to accept. Fortunately, you are able to insert a Text Entry Box quite easily.

Oh, and please do take a moment and report to Adobe as a bug.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources