Expand my Community achievements bar.

Presentation & Data in ES2

Level 10

I dragged an Assign Task activity.

In the Presentation & Data panel, I would like to choose a document variable. Also i need to set my custom Action Profile .

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Nith

3 Replies

Level 10

If you choose a document variable, that means you have already rendered the document into a PDF, therefore you shouldn't' need an Action Profile.

So, you can't select variable and specify a Action Profile.

Can you explain why you would want to do that?

Jasmin

Level 10

Thanks Jasmin.

My requirement is:

I created a process with two Task Manager endpoints (each points to different form).

If the form1 is submitted, the approver should receive form1.

Or

If the form2 is submitted, the approver should receive form2.

Could you explain a solution for this?

Thanks,

Nith

DISCLAIMER:

========================================================================

"This communication is intended only for the named recipient and others authorized to receive it.

It contains confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action you may take in reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated otherwise, this communication is not intended, nor should it be taken to create any legal and/or contractual relation or otherwise. Ministry of Finance (MOF) is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Whilst MOF undertakes all reasonable efforts to screen outgoing e-mails for viruses, it cannot be held liable for any viruses transmitted by this e-mail."

Level 10

1- Get the data from whatever endpoint,

2- Use renderPDFForm to create a PDF and store the result in a document variable.

- You could have a set value coming out of each endpoint and set a variable with the xdp you want renderPDFForm to use.

3- Use that document variable on the Assign Task.

Jasmin