Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfpdformparam funny output-help

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2010 Feb 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all

so far, i am having fun with the new great cfpdform tags. What I ma stuck on something that may look simple but it is not working:

<cfpdformparam name="link_field" value="<a href='view.cfm?request_id=#request_id#'>#request_id#</a>">

link_field is the name of the filed i have in the pdf file and the value is what I am passing which is an html link.

When I open the pdf file in a browser, the filed "link_field" value shows as <a href='view.cfm?request_id=#request_id#'>#request_id#</a> and it is not like a link I can click on.

what do I need to do here?

thanks for any help,

ISM

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Make sure your field in the form is set up for rich text instead of regular text.

2. Your HTML needs to have

tags.

3. I never got it to work properly either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried the rich text option but still no luck. i got the image working dynamically so this one should work as well. it looks easy but doesn't work:-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2010 Feb 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it get fixed when you replace view.cfm with the full URL, http://blahblahblah.com/view.cfm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation