• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint to Captivate

New Here ,
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a finished PowerPoint that I have imported into Captivate. The animations have been created in PowerPoint but I now want to add audio. Can I input the audio in Captivate and sync the audio with the animation in Captivate or should I import the audio in PowerPoint and then import to Captivate. I did not see a way to adjust individual lines of text once they are brought in from PowerPoint…Is this correct.

Another thought was to recreate the entire thing in Captivate although that would mean some rework so I’d like to avoid this if possible.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, Rich

After you import from PowerPoint, nothing is actually editable in Captivate. You may certainly add audio, but that will be on the tricksy side to get it synced to the animation. Also, audio doesn't survive the trip from PowerPoint to Captivate.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are probably better off re-creating in Captivate if that's your goal.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources