• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash display in captivate

Apr 29, 2008 Apr 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again people,

I created a flash file and inserted it in captivate. The flash files contains 4 movie clips that is hidden (not on stage), and when I click on a button, the movie clip move from hidden to stage.
Now, is all good until i insserted it in captivate and publish it. I can see the flash files plus all the 4 hidden clips.
Can this be fixed?
thanks
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2008 Apr 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smoke and mirrors

I am assuming a button on your slide that you want to use to bring the swf into play, but the problem is that the swf is already displayed before the button is clicked??

I can think of 2 options that might work:
Have your swf appear after the button pause state in the timelin in Captivate (Animation Properties/Options/Appear After xx)
Use a caption or screen image to "mask" the swf and set it to disappear 0.1s after the user has clicked the button.

Hope this helps

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2008 Apr 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Andrew,
You are right, i built the swf file in flash with 3 buttons and movie clips hiding behind the stage, and when each of the button is clicked, the respective clip appears.
I guess I can use a white jpg to mask out hidden clips but thats not the optimal solution.
thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources