Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help with debugging Errors.

Level 1

Hello

when calling a fill method on a Data Service, I get the following error displayed in the Front End

[RPC Fault faultString="There was an unhandled failure on the server. [B" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:2087]
    at DataListRequestResponder/fault()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:5946]
    at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:103]
    at HTTPMessageResponder/resultHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:863]
    at HTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:932]
    at ChannelRequestLoader/callEventCallback()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:1151]
    at ChannelRequestLoader/completeHandler()[C:\autobuild\galaga\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:1187]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

I am not seeing any exceptions thrown on the backend  data Service handlers coded in java.

Any help I can get more details about this message, is there any way of stepping into the code of te ConcreteDataService.as class to see what is happening. I am using flex builder to develop my application

Any help is appreacietd

thanks

0 Replies