Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to allow anonymous access to rights managed form?

Level 4

I have rights enabled a form and created a simple policy that expires the form after a certain date.

Now everytime I open the form, I have to provide livecycle credentials.

saalc.JPG

What I want is to have a form that will be available to the public but expires after a certain date, after which they have to download an updated version of the form.  The public should not see this login since they wont be setup as a user.

How do I set this up?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

When you create the policy, rather than adding users to the policy, you select the "Add Anonymous User" button (see screen shot).  To expire the document at a certain date, set the document validity period (General Settings in the policy).

If you want to do this with the currently protected document, you will need "remove" the policy and apply the new one that is configured for "Anonymous" users.

AnonymousUser.gif

ValidityPeriod.gif

Regards

Steve

P.S. This is posted in the wrong forum (it should be part of Rights Management, not Reader Extensions)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

When you create the policy, rather than adding users to the policy, you select the "Add Anonymous User" button (see screen shot).  To expire the document at a certain date, set the document validity period (General Settings in the policy).

If you want to do this with the currently protected document, you will need "remove" the policy and apply the new one that is configured for "Anonymous" users.

AnonymousUser.gif

ValidityPeriod.gif

Regards

Steve

P.S. This is posted in the wrong forum (it should be part of Rights Management, not Reader Extensions)

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----