Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do we get column header in everypage

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2010 Mar 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have like 500 records and i am trying to generate PDF document using cfdocument. is there a way where the headers appear in every page of the pdf document. Is it possible in CF?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i believe there is a header attribute

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be my question is wrong. i am sorry. i dont mean the header. i have a table with 5 columns and 500 records. i want those columns (used <th> for the headings like sno name location value number) to be appeared in every page. so my question would be how do i synchronize when i use cfdocument to create a pdf. i mean how do we get the page number? i am not sure if this is related to CF or Html. i am not able to assign cfdocument.currentsectionpagenumber value in any other place other than inside cfdocumentitem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation