• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baggage File Save Location

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2010 Mar 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize if this is a repeat, I've searched around and can't seem to find an answer that works for me.

Is there a way to get RH8 to save baggage files in a new place? I want the PDF version of my help system to automatically update upon publishing the whole help system. The problem is that you can't output PDF help to the project folder, it must be a sub folder. Thus, my PDF output saves to a different place than the baggage file is stored and so it's not updated upon publish.

Is there any remedy for this, or do I always need to manually update the PDF on the server?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2010 Mar 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

One school of thought is to consider configuring the publish location to be the destination of the Publish. Then ensure you create the PDF AFTER you have generated and published the WebHelp.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp