• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator Filters

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2010 Mar 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where you can add additional navigator filters? I know in CFEclipse, you can edit the plugins.xml file and add your filters, but I cannot find this for CF Builder. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who needs to filter different file types?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'd find it handy.  But you asked if anyone knew how to do it.  I don't.  I didn't think responding "no, I don't" would be that helpful 😉

Have you raised an E/R for this (http://cfbugs.adobe.com/bugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#)?  Even if there is an XML file one can edit to effect it, I think that's a crap way of doing it: there should be a way to do it via the UI.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Adam, I didn't mean to come off so jerky. I'm just a little frustrated that no one from the builder team has chimed in yet. Since Builder is already adding some of it's own file types to the filter list, someone knows how to do this. It would be nice if they would let us know how we can tweak them.

The filters are controlled by the Eclipse environment, so I can understand the need to edit the plugins xml file. I agree that Adobe should create a preference panel that would do this editing for you though. I'll check into adding it as an enhancement request.

Dean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Adam, I didn't mean to come off so jerky.

You didn't!  I was just teasing a bit.

I too thought it strange none of the Adobe bods commented... they do seem to be watching this forum...

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation