Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

when my dynamic form is saved, the added pages (subsections) disapear.

Former Community Member

I have created a form and saved it as a dynamic file.

There is a button to copy a subsection and allow the user to continually add section

s and fill them out. When the user saves the form, the additional pages

are not visable the next time the pdf is opened

I dont see how to attach my form to this.

thanks, Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Can you post your form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.

Paul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Open your form in Designer, under File/FormProperties/Defaults make sure the "Preserve script changes to form" is set to Automatic

Paul

Former Community Member

I made that change, but still have the same result. The weird thing is

the second time I open the form, the additional information is missing untill I click the add button. Then the subsection is added and its already populated with the missing information from the first time.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Can you post your form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look.

Paul

Former Community Member

Paul, thank you so much! I have invested many many hours

trying to solve this.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----