• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Support and Upgrades Continued

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2006 Jul 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a large gov't agency whose IT group has informed us that Robohelp will not be providing continued support and upgrades for the product RoboHelp...is this correct????? p.s. as a result I am being informed that staff should discontinue use of product..........if this is not true you may want to provide clarification.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

easirider,

According to this thread from early July:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=447&threadid=1167119&enterthread=...

RoboHelp is apparently alive and well. Check it out and tell your bosses not to jump ship just yet. Also, I called Adobe Support after being told by a third party software vendor that maintenance contracts were NOT available. They were wrong too - the Adobe rep was more than happy to renew my contract (or set up a new one) with a credit card or a P.O.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks.........That is exactly what I thought.! This same question seems to re-occur every once in a while. Your answer has nailed it down and I will immediately forward it on.

Thanks alot!

easirider

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp