10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2010 4:48 AM by esrefatak RSS

Random Net connection call failed errors

aubweb

Hi All,

I've built a Flex application which is calling coldfusion CFC through remote objects in order to retrieve data.

2 days ago, I've updated the server with coldfusion 9 and my issue is that I have sometime those kind of error messages :

[RPC Fault faultString="error" faultCode="Channel.Call.Failed" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed"]

[RPC Fault faultString="error" faultCode="Channel.Call.Failed" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 503"]

[RPC Fault faultString="error" faultCode="Channel.Call.Failed" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500"]

[RPC Fault faultString="error" faultCode="Channel.Call.Failed" faultDetail="NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 504"]

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed: url: 'http://servername/flex2gateway/'"]

It was also happening on Coldfusion 8 and even on one other sever with another application.

(but same logic  Flex -> remote Objects -> CFC -> sql2005).

When we were still running CF8 I added this <add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers> to the service-config.xml file but with no success.

I do not know if it's related to this but I also sometimes have this error message :

[RPC Fault faultString="Channel disconnected" faultCode="Client.Error.DeliveryInDoubt" faultDetail="Channel disconnected before an acknowledgement was received"]

Most if time the application is running fine, but I want to avoid this errors.

For example yesterday I recieved +- 50 times the NetConnection.Call.Failed error and 20 times Channel disconnected error.

Do not hesitate to ask if I need to post CF9 settings summary or something else.

Thank you for your help.

Aubry