Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webhelp skin customization

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2010 Mar 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to get some good information on how to customize skins for WebHelp in RoboHelp HTML 8, but I haven't been very successfull. I get the basics you see in the Skin editor, but my bosses would like to customize the look so it better matches our software. I have two main issues:

1. Is there a way for me to display the company logo on the left side inthe header, rather than in the About Box on the right side?
    1. I was thinking I could just add it as another button, but you can't seem to customize the order of the buttons, thus I can't get it on the left.
  2. Is there a way for me to move the main navigation over?
    1. Rather than having it all line up on the left, I'd like it to be more centered, since I'll be making custom tab images to mimic tabs.

Any information, resources, etc. you can offer would be a big help. I know from reading the forums that several users have done some extensive customization, I'd love to know how.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've been there. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to download or open the file due to our security restrictions

at work. I may be able to get an exception, but the process is painful. I was hoping for something more accessible, especially since I work across OS platforms. If that's my only option, I may have to figure out a way to make it work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download it at home? What Rick is offering is a set of instructions rather than files you need to have on your work PC.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp