Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing text after importing a PPT prestentation

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2010 Mar 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm now working with Captivate4 for three days. I just wanted to import a PPT presentation2003 into Captivate4.

This presentation has animations. When I look at it with PPT2003 it works properly. But after importing it into Captivate4, some graphics and some text are missing. Which mistake did I ???

Greetings

lebherzle

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you preview the imported slides? It is perhaps a stupid question but maybe you only had a look at the slide in edit mode?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

yes I look at the preview... but at some slides text parts (and sometimes a part of a graphic) are still missing... what I dont't understand, that there is a bug just on some slides not on everyone.

on each slide with a bug in the preview the animation starts but then stopp to early... so you see just a part of the text or a part of the graphic...

just while posting this I got an idea.... my time for each slide was too short.. tried to enlarg it.... AND NOW IT WORKS

thanks for your  "help"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2010 Mar 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Glad you worked it out. But it seems strange: normally the timing of the slides is adapted to the length of the animations on the PPT-slides. Since I'm always trying to find a reason: did you change the timing of the slides before? And could you try another small project to see if you have the same issue? Never had this experience myself, and would be glad to know the reason, if the same question pops up again.

If you want to help me to solve this 'question', thanks,

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources