• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating to Word 2003 on X5.0.2

Advisor ,
Sep 07, 2006 Sep 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating recently to Word 2003 (Office Suite), my Printed Doc is now hosed (error messages about disabled macros, images are gray boxes, all styles output as Sample Text at the start of the output file, etc.).

I have build 801 (X5.0.2), but do I need to uninstall/reinstall anyway? The RH Service Note 10492 dated May 28, 2003 only mentions uninstalling X5.0.1 then X5.

Leon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 08, 2006 Sep 08, 2006
well, duuuuhhhh...

How many times have I seen the answer to this in the forum without seeing it?

The default macro security setting when installing Office 2003 was high. Set it to Low, and bada bing! Perfecto Printed Doc!

Sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 08, 2006 Sep 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I removed RH and Office 2003, installed Office 2003, then installed RH; still getting the same errors (error messages about disabled macros, images were "not updated" - meaning empty, all styles output as Sample Text at the start of the output file, etc.).

The MS message reads: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros."

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, duuuuhhhh...

How many times have I seen the answer to this in the forum without seeing it?

The default macro security setting when installing Office 2003 was high. Set it to Low, and bada bing! Perfecto Printed Doc!

Sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Leon,

We were glad to be of help.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp