Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2010 Feb 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case 181421004.

I have been waiting for over 3 days for Adobe to reset the activation count.  Why is it taking so long?  I have found out what was causing the problem with my Sony eBook Reader Reader Library which caused the false activation on the same computer repeatedly.  Now I just want to try my reader.  If I do not get it resolved in the next two days I might have to return it.  From the amount of simliar postings in this forum it appears this is a common occurance and therefofre the freset should be easy to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2010 Feb 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with case #181421861, but it has been over a week with no answer.  I reloaded the Digital Editions software to my new laptop, tried to activate so I could use my Sony eReader and not only am I locked out of the Digital Editions where I have about 30 ebooks, but I can't load Sony ebooks to the eReader.  This is beyond frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snerzc,  I've reset your activation (You have 4 activations left now).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.  That solved all of my problems with the Digital Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please reset My activations so I can share

books? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2010 Mar 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been waiting now for 4 days since I opened my case #0181475011.  Can someone please take care of this so I can use Digital Editions and the Sony Reader software with my device?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have been trying for over a week to clear up "TOO MANY ACTIVATIONS with Case #02032054481 but no satisfactory response as yet. I am still posting follow_ups on my case page. There must be a simple solution to reset my activations on the Adobe Server!!

This whole eBooks problems makes me wonder why I ever bought my Libre eReader and had to depend on Adobe for my downloads!!

Ev Fuller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post your question to the forum. My issue got corrected the very next day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines