Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Modes Captivate 4

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a client ask me the following question:

"I am trying to record in Captivate (new learner) and although I have checked all three modes, Demonstration, Training and Assessment, I only see the training mode…I thought  when I go back into the project I should see all three?  No? "

I rarely record my own audio so I am not sure how to answer him.  In doing some research it does seem like you can record to multiple modes at once, any advice that I can give him would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

When you record in multiple modes, it's very much like having multiple camcorders perched over your shoulder and recording different movies. Each has a different job.

At edit time, you may edit only one of the modes at any given time. This is why when you go to save the recording you see the option to choose which one opens when you are finished.

tmp1.png

If you wish to edit the others, it's very much like grabbing the spool of film, then loading it up to view and make changes.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources