• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Robohelp to QT Assistant Application on Linux

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2006 Sep 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a help system for an application that has been developed with the QT Assistant platform. The software is run on Linux. Developer doesn't think Robohelp can interface to the Application and prefers QT Assistant. I am new to Robohelp but loving it the more I get into it. Just don't know enough about its interface ability. How can I click on the application's help button and access a help system I create with Robohelp? Is there anyway to actually integrate the help system itself into the application? If not, maybe have help button link to help system out on server? Looking for options...Have briefly looked at QT Assistant...Looks like each help topic's html fle has to be individually pulled into it...plus index words manually keyed in...hundreds of topics...hundreds of html files to link and make searchable...if I have to go the QT Assistant route...hoping for help to convince client to use Robohelp...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the topic on my site about JavaHelp. I think it deals with many of the points you are raising.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the topic on my site about JavaHelp. I think it deals with many of the points you are raising.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp