Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tasks / Todo's

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I saw ages ago (maybe with cfeclipse) that to make use of the tasks you create the following- add a comment sucha as <!---TODO: test todo---> and the task is automatically added.

I never got this to work (in cfeclipse and now in cfbuilder) any ideas on how to use this feature?

Cheers

Ben

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used TODO: for a long time. It works for me now on Eclipse 3.5.2 with CFEclilpse 1.3.7 and has on many previous versions of each. I can see the list by opening the Tasks view. Windows - Show View - Tasks.

I thought feature was part of Eclipse and therefore functional for any plugin. However, it does not seem to work on ColdFusion Builder final release.

A work around would be to do a Search (select project folder or a subdirectory) and go to Search - Search or hit Ctrl-H. Search on "TODO:"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reported a bug - http://cfbugs.adobe.com/bugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#bugId=82488

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's already 74931 which covers the same ground, I think (plus has 44 votes already).

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ekkk, Sorry

Any idea how to remove / edit my bug?

(ive voted on the other one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug tracker ain't that sophisticated.

I voted for your issue adding a comment that there is the other issue too (and made a comment on the first one suggesting to also count the votes for your one 😉

That should cover it, I reckon.

--
Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Adam

Sorry about all that.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation