Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 8 Documentation

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2010 Mar 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Does anyone know where I can update the documentation in CFB to include CF8 documentation? The help files are only CF9. We currently use CF8 and don't have any plans in the near future to update it until it is a bit more mature.

Thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2010 Mar 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that this is important.  I would suspect (although this is statistically baseless) almost all CF developers are still using CF8.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think that Adobe would have a documentation and tag set for CF8 somewhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ColdFusion 8 documentation is available at: http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/coldfusion/

You can also search for ColdFusion 8 documentation using the various search options in the Adobe Community Help Client (accessed via Help > ColdFusion Builder Help).

Also, the ColdFusion 9 online documentation has a version pod that offers you links to ColdFusion 8 and ColdFusion 7 versions of the documentation (for more info on version pods, see http://bit.ly/digHtG.).

Hope this helps,

Mallika Yelandur

Technical writer, Adobe ColdFusion Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2010 Mar 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response Mallika,

I went to the first link that has the CF8 documentation. How do I install those to be integrated with CFB the way that the CF9 documentation is integrated?

In other words, when I click on the 'help' link, I would like the CF8 documentation to show up and not CF9.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation