• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roboscreencapture: How to restore the menus?

Mar 29, 2010 Mar 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

for unknown reasons the menu bar in Roboscreencapture is gone and apparently it is not easily possible to get it back. I tried resetting the toolbars via the Customize option, but without success. The 'menu bar' option is selected. I am using Roboscreenscapture 6 (not sure as I do have an About menu) on Windows XP Pro. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

de_sand

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the RH forums.

Could the menu bar have been dragged to another part of the window or even onto another monitor?

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I am aware of, but on the other hand this seems to be the obvious candidate for this behavior. Meanwhile I restored the system at an earlier ckeck point which resolved the problem for now.

Thanks for your kind help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp