Expand my Community achievements bar.

Licensing

Level 1

Hi,

I am currently using Live Cycle Designer ES2 trial and find it useful for creating forms. I like the enhanced features also. I only need 1-2 licenses for designing forms as other users will use reader to complete and submit forms(offline).

I have been told, that I cannot purchase Designer ES2 in 1's or 2's. I will have to make a purchase of 100's. Is this true?

if so, then one option would be to use Acrobat Pro 9.0, but then this come bundled with an older version of Designer - ES.

is Acrobat Pro going to be offerred with ES2 anytime soon? or can i purchase single licenses for Designer ES2?

thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Level 4

As an owner of Acrobat Pro/Pro Extended9 for Windows you can up to the ES2 Designer for $29 -- please see the Adobe Store -- https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?&&store=OLS-US&storeRegion=US&nr=1#view=ols_cat&sto...

Hope that helps.

Level 1

Hi,

thanks for your help, but i could not find that upgrade option ( up from ES to ES2) anywhere online.all i see in the datasheet for Pro is Designer ES.

As a measure, i have downloaded the trial version of Acrobat 9 Pro and it comes with ES. I have done updates for said installation, but still get the same ES version 8.

what am i missing here?

thanks again.

Level 4

It's not an automatic update.  You will need to go to the Adobe Store with the link that I provided and select Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2.  Then select Upgrade from Acrobat Pro v.9.    It will cost $29.

Level 1

Super!!!!! thanks for your help.

curious on one question - is buying just ES2 standalone (without Acrobat Pro ) not possible? do you have to buy 100 minimum licenses.

anyways, thanks for helping out.

regards,