• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble using the Reviewer feature on Captivate 4

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2010 Apr 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the trial of Captivate 4 (contemplating the upgrade from CS3) and the only problem I have encounterd is with the Reviewer feature. I published a review to email, sent it to half dozen co-workers, checked the boxes to attach the AIR & CREV files. When I opened the email myself, the Reviewer loaded & the CREV played fine, however all of my co-workers got an error message (error #3003) telling them that installation failed and they should try again. I checked, and these folks have AIR installed on their PC's and the Captivate Reviewer shows up afterwards on their desktop. But they can't open the CREV file. Any body know why that's happening?  

Captivate Reviewer Error# 3003.jpg

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2010 Apr 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What is the language of the OS? Over here some problems with CREV when using a Dutch OS.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2010 Apr 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, we're using plain 'ol Windows XP Pro v5.1 SP2, nothing exotic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources