• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context-sensitive help - where is the CS topic folder in the output files?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2010 Apr 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a FlashHelpPro help file in RoboHelp 7 HTML. In the project setup pane, I have Map ID'd my context-sensitive topics and linked them to their respective pages. I generated the project, but there is no folder containing the context-sensitive topics in the output files. As a result, the developer suggested that I need to create a separate folder in the Project Manager that contains all the context-sentitive topics. Is this actually the next step, or can the developer find what he needs elsewhere in the files?

I haven't seen anything about creating a separate folder in the Project Manager, which seems redundant as there is the 'Context-sensitive Help' folder already present in the Project Set-up. Do I need to create a separate folder, as suggested by the developer? If not, where can he find the context-sensitive files in the output? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2010 Apr 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What do you mean that the context sensitive topics are not in the output? RoboHelp generates your output and (in WebHelp, so the same should count for FlashHelp) puts the context sensitivity in cshdat_webhelp.htm. Your developer doesn't need to worry about this, he just has to get his call right.

For information on calling the help, see http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/calling_webhelp/calling_webhelp.htm. It's for WebHelp but it should be the same for FlashHelp.

If your developer only wants to know which mapid's he has to call, you best give them your map files (the .h files).

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp