• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 7 freezes when trying to insert an image

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2007 Dec 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how this happened, but now I can't insert images into my RoboHelp 7 project. Now when I attempt to go to Insert > Image and then click the folder to browse for an image to insert, Robohelp freezes until I hit the escape button. This is surely a bug. I'm on Windows XP.

As a workaround, I have to drag the images into the project folder manually and then select them from the list or type their names in the field.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just developed the same issue in RH8. Many thanks for the common sense suggestion. It works for me. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved through an act of God shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the Insert Image dialog box has somehow fallen off the edge of your screen (Esc is closing the dialog box, returning focus to the main RoboHelp window). Try this:

1. Press Alt, Spacebar, M

2. Press any arrow key.

3. Waggle the mouse madly until the dialog box appears on your screen.

4. Click to drop the screen where you want it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2010 Apr 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue and your suggestion fixed it.  Thank you so  much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2010 Apr 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solution works for Robohelp 7 and 8.  Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp