Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning message when saving a ppt file

Apr 08, 2010 Apr 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a ppt file that I have added some presenter features (audio etc).  When I save the file I get this message. have tried saving to a new file but......get the same warning.  Has anyone encountered this before and can advise what is causing it?  My version of Presenter is 6.1

thanks in advance

1.jpg

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2010 Apr 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be out of the office starting 01/04/2010 and will not return until

12/04/2010.

If your matter is urgent, then please contact Emma Dawson on ext. 15832.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem,  (Presenter 7).  and I have since I installed this  add-in a month ago, honestly I am wondering why people use this  product.  Others around me are not having this issue so I don't know  what is going on.

I have called Adobe 3 times,

I  tried uninstalling and re-installing Presenter - no luck

I tried  disabling and enabling the add-in - no luck

I updated to version  7.0.5, http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows   (make sure you install 7.0.1, then 7.0.2, then 7.0.5 in this order)  still  had problems - but I did just find this post from 2009, and I am going  to try starting a new presentation (updates would not help a current  PP), which really is not great because I have a 60 slide class at this  time.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2332717#2332717

Give  it a try and let me know if it works or if you find a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources