• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why don't I see the "Show Merged TOC in Child Project" setting?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2010 Apr 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read about the "Show Merged TOC in Child Project" setting in RoboHelp 8 and have seen a screen shot of the build properties page where that check box is. But, when I go to build WebHelp, I don't see the same window. A number of the settings are different, and there is no "Show Merged TOC in Child Project" setting. I am using RoboHelp 8 (version 8.0.2.208 to be exact). I have pasted in a screen shot of the window that I see.webHelp_nav_properties.gif

The first screen I see when I build WebHelp looks the same as the screen shot in Peter Grainge's article on Merged Help. The screen above is the second one I see.

Can anyone help? I'm mystified!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2010 Apr 12, 2010

Hi there

Looks like you experimented with enabling Section 508. When you do that and toggle it back off, you are left with the Traditional style - no skin WebHelp. So back up a screen and choose a skin. Then you will see the option.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Looks like you experimented with enabling Section 508. When you do that and toggle it back off, you are left with the Traditional style - no skin WebHelp. So back up a screen and choose a skin. Then you will see the option.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Yes, I do see that option now. Next I'll do some testing to make sure everything works OK. Appreciate your help, I wouldn't have figured that one out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp