• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Error -1145 - Sony E-Reader PRS-300

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download books that I have ordered.  This error message keeps coming up.  Does anyone have any idease please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2010 Apr 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That error code comes from the Sony Ebook Library.  For help with that you will need to contact Sony Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2010 Apr 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim..Thanks for your reply. I contacted Sony and they told me to uninstall the

Sony Library, then reinstall.  Following the installation instructions

and when the prompt comes for 'Do you wish to open ACSM files with Sony' click it

OFF.  Did this and then I could download all of my books, no problem into the Sony Library.  I already downloaded them into Digital Editions but I do no

t know how to get them from there into the Sony Library.  So any advice on that would be helpful.

Cheers

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2010 Apr 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should just be able to import the books (which should be in your Digital Editions folder in your Documents directory) into the Sony Ebook Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines