• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Now button launches GoLive

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2010 Mar 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I re-open Digital Editions 1.7.1 I get a 'Upgrade Available' dialogue box (which expires in 10 days and counting-down). If I hit 'Upgrade Now', my computer launches GoLive and goes nowhere.  I've tried visiting the Adobe site to download an upgrade, but there doesn't seem to be any link/page available.  How can I change my system so that clicking on the Upgrade Now button launches my browser (firefox) to the correct URL, or alternatively, what's the URL so that I can manually visit the correct page and do a download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2010 Apr 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eventually my 10 days ran out and my ADE continued to launch Adobe GoLive rather than launch my browser and head to the relevant URL so that I could upgrade.  ADE then shut down and I could no longer use it.

Solved my problem, I used the link to the download Digital Editions stand-alone installer for a manual instal - follow link on http://www.adobe.com/devnet/digitalpublishing/

Installed no problems, program launched with my installed books in the library.

I guess from now on when I get the message to upgrade, I'll have to do a manual instal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines